Donate So A Talented Act Could Shoot To Stardom | Pokovirtuousblog

 How it leaves me sad each time I walk the streets of Yenagoa (Nigeria at large) and see talented folks allowing their talent go to waste, owing to the fact that none would sponsor them.


Many have walked into my DM asking me to talk about them on my blog - when asked what amount they have, they're quick to say nothing. It leaves me worried each time this happens - because without publicity they'll have difficulty shooting to stardom.




Hence, I have resolved to promote them through my media outlet - so that hopefully they'll achieve their dreams. 


By donating as little as #1,000 or #500 to Poko Virtuous [A Nigerian Media Personality / Publisher Pokovirtuousblog] you're 'strengthening' him to keep assisting these acts.


Send what you have so these acts can smile:



Bank Name:               FCMB


Account Type:           Savings


Account Name:         Poko Virtuous


Account Number:     3727797010


Comments