Facebook Users React As Controversial Music Producer, Diamhorn's Dick Exposed On Stage

 • Bayelsan Music Producer, Diamhorn performs on stage.


• Hears rumour of his cock being exposed while performing.



Record label boss, Music Producer cum Rapper, Diamhorn has shared the story of what happened to him while performing on stage at an event recently. The 'Kai kai' singer who took to his Facebook page a couple days ago to make the disclosure, stated that few hours after performing on stage at a street carnival somewhere in Yenagoa, he started hearing rumours of his dick being exposed from an opening on his trouser during his performance.


See how he posted it; 'I hear say show when I go perform yesterday, my dick show from my trouser cos the my pressure too much...for that big crowd? I don die'.



In reaction to the story, social media users wouldn't allow a second go to waste without leaving their comments - Pere Ebi, 'Congratulations ur ogboloba has been publicized'. Bush ManComedy, 'Are u sure of what you are saying'. David Jessi, 'Nothing dick no go see inside pussy'.





Comments