Big Story!!! Award-winning Singer, Harmonic Calls All His Songs 'Advert', Says Film Never Start

Famous Bayelsan singer, Harmonic keep fans posted about his musical career.

Says all his previous songs are 'adverts', as he's yet to begin.

A few days ago, popular Bayelsan Afro-pop singer, Harmonic took to his social media handle to keep his fans abreast of his latest musical project. The Sabageria native who took to his Facebook page to make the disclosure, revealed that all his previous songs: 'Delima', 'Come my way', 'Blessings' etc are all preambles, as he's yet to unleash his music genius. The Abiri Pro Soundz (APS) artist also added that he's made it a point to always show respect to his creator each morning by appreciating Him.

See how he posted it: 'My morning routine, after I wake up, I say thank you to my creator, then workout time...Am getting fit for what is coming!!! Are you sure you're fit for the sound that is coming?? (Murder) (Come my way) (Delima) (Blessings) are all adverts. Film never start'.



Comments