OMG!!! See What Saxophonist Walter Sax Asked Jesus To Tell God The Father - No. 1 Will Leave You Speechless


Multi-award winning Saxophonist, Walter Sax asks Jesus to communicate his ernest desire to God the Father.

Says money will sure look good on him.

Popular Bayelsan Saxophonist, Walter Numomikari Michael better known as Walter Sax has taken to social media to reveal what he asked Jesus Christ to tell God the Father on his behalf. The BMAA-winning Saxophonist who took to his Facebook page a few days ago to disclose the prayer he offered, stated that, he needs a lot of money, plus that he's pretty sure being wealthy would look good on him, as he asked Jesus Christ - who he called brother, to tell God the Father about it.

See how he posted it; "Father God, I beg you in the name of Jesus Christ your son. I need plenty money, be like e go fit me...brother Jesus help me beg daddy naa...I be your brother oo".

Comments