Famous Radio Presenter, EN Gabriel To Go On 2 Days Sleeping Spree Because Of Girlfriend - See Why He Wants To Do It


Popular On-Air-Personality, EN Gabriel takes an unusual step over answering his bae's question.

Threatens to sleep for two days, so he wouldn't have to answer the question.

A couple days ago famous Radio Presenter, EN Gabriel took to his Facebook page to state what he'll be doing the next couple days in view of what his girlfriend would ask him to do. In the Facebook post, the Media Personality stated that his girlfriend has told him that he'll have to tell her who Joy is - given the question she wants to ask him, he's opted to sleep for two consecutive days so as to evade answering the question. See how he posted it, 'I will be sleeping for the next two days bcuz my girlfriend said when I wake up I will tell her who is Joy'.

In reaction to his post, social media users have since taken to the comment section of his post to share their thoughts - Joy Edonkumoh, 'Infact when you wake up from that your two days sleep, you will come and explain to me what you mean by 'my girlfriend said'. Jessy Goddy, 'She gives you joy anytime she is besides you. Shikinah'. Francis Elvis, 'Abeg pass dream come stay for my house ma she go beg u make u wake up'.

Comments

Post a Comment