Shocker!!! See The Reason Rapper TBizz Doesn't Open His Mouth To Show His Teeth - I Bet It'll Shock You


Promising Rapper, TBizz reveals why he doesn't show his teeth on camera.

Social media users has since taken to the comment section of his post to share their varied opinions.

'Overdose' crooner, TBizz has taken to social media to reveal the one reason he doesn't show his teeth on camera. The Southern Ijaw native who took to his Facebook page a few days ago to make the disclosure noted that, he's a racist that is black, but got a white teeth, and that if he should smile it'd show it - that he isn't cool with it.

The 'My city' rapper posted thus, 'People always ask me why I don't smile in my pictures. Here is the answer. I'm a racist and my teeth is white, if I smile the white is gonna show up. So I rather remain black cause black is beautiful and black lives matter'.

In reaction to it, several Bayelsans has since taken to the comment section of the Bayelsa Lagos-based singer's post to air their varied opinions. While some said he's a joker, others shared quite a different view.

Comments

Post a Comment