(New Song) DJ Donovan Features Ace Ice And Mas In New Single 'Oya Now' | Download


Famous Disc Jockey, DJ Donovan features Ace Ice and Mas in a new song.

The musical piece which is entitled 'Oya Now' is just a click away from download.

'...caress me, romance me...oya now...' How I love those lines! But if I may ask, what do you think of your bae?  A lady so beautiful that you can't get enough of her body, huh? Well, for DJ Donovan, Ace Ice and Mas their beloved is more than that - she is everything to them - not only do they want to touch and see her every so often - they wouldn't be complete without her as well.

If you're looking to get entertained, plus learn how to build your relationship into an enviable one, I'll recommend you listen to this song - it's got all you need to smile on the daily with your significant other.

Download Oya Now

Comments

Post a Comment