Comr. Awudumu Reigneth: Soft S.A.!!! - Fan Exclaims As The Social Media Star Uploads Stunning Photos


The Special Assistant on New Media to Gov. Douye Diri, Comr. Awudumu Reigneth shares gorgeous photos of herself on Facebook.

Social media users took to the comment section of her post to express admiration for her appearance.



The Bayelsa social media space is awash with comments about popular Social Media Star/S.A. on New Media to Gov. Douye Diri, Comr. Awudumu Reigneth few minutes after uploading a photo of herself wearing a heavy make-up in a picture shared to her Facebook page. In the post, the Otuokpoti native stated thus, 'Jehovah-Nissi is worthy of my praise I am grateful. I love myself'.

In reaction to it, social media users has since taken to the comment section of her post to express satisfaction over her facial appearance - Justice Romeo Delivery, 'My birthday sister nice shots'. Igwe Ebi, 'Beautiful girl'. Prince Braye Godknows, 'Soft S.A.'.



Comments

Post a Comment