I Didn't Choose Music, It Chose Me - Singer, Nayomi Reveals


Famous Bayelsan Afro-Highlife Singer, Nayomi talks about music being her life.

Says she didn't choose it from a place of frustration.

Talented Afro-Highlife singer, Nayomi has taken to social media to reveal the reason she's doing music. The 'Stay' singer who took to her Facebook page to make the disclosure, noted that she didn't choose music because there was nothing else for her to do, but that music choosed her - it's a natural part of her character.

The Pop Artist who started music in 2017, is not only a talented singer, but a Model and Photographer as well. Although the singer hasn't released an album yet, she has several songs under her belt - 'Stay', 'Make am' amongst others. In 2018 the songbird featured award-winning Afro singer, M2 in a  song entitled 'Dance with me'.

See how she posted it, 'I didn't choose the life because I want to be like somebody else, I was destined to be what I am and not a copy cat.
I didn't choose music because there was no other way.
The music choosed me. My name is Naomi. I am music'.

Comments

Post a Comment