I Am Happy Because Bayelsans Are In Safe Hands - S.A. On New Media, Comr. Awudumu Reigneth Writes As She Prays For Gov. Douye Diri


The Special Assistant on New Media to Governor Douye Diri, Comr. Awudumu Reigneth prays for the state's Governor.

Implores God to direct and guide him.

Governor Douye Diri's adopted daughter, Comr. Awudumu Reigneth has taken to social media to express satisfaction over the fact that Bayelsa is in good hands under the Diri-led administration. The Social Media Star who made the statement in a post on her Facebook page, prayed that God would direct and guide him as he's all out to develop the state.

The Special Assistant also noted that, she'll always be grateful for finding such a great boss and father in him, adding that she's pretty sure Bayelsa is in safe hands under his leadership.

See how she posted it, 'My boss and father God is with you. My prayers are always with you. God will surely direct and guide you in your office. I am happy because Bayelsans are in safe hands under your leadership.
I am forever grateful to you. God bless you more and more, in Jesus name I pray amen'.


Comments

Post a Comment