(Fresh & Spicy) Epie Gospel Praise Leader, Yedekime's Latest Song, 'Izibe-Nua' | Download


Award-winning Artist, Yedekime releases a new single.

The DMP-produced musical piece is available for download.

If you've not listened to Yedekime's latest single, 'Izibe-Nua', I bet you're depriving yourself of so great an opportunity to draw closer to God. The song which is the Atissa rendering of 'Thank you Lord' relays a message of victory for the christian believer. What I find especially interesting about the musical piece is that, despite the fact that I couldn't comprehend what he was singing through his dialect, it was like the Holy Spirit was speaking to me, hence I could understand it.

For those who would download and listen to the DMP-produced song, theirs will be an opportunity to draw closer to Jehovah.

Download Izibe-Nua

Comments

Post a Comment