OMG!!! See What This Lady Did Given The Government's 'stay-at-home' Directive - What She Did Will Shock You


Self-acclaimed Bayelsa's Governor, Douye Diri's first daughter, Comr. Awudumu Reigneth shares what she did over the government's  'stay-at-home' order.

Says she hired a tricycle to view some areas in the state.

Famous Bayelsan socialite and Gov. Douye Diri's self-acclaimed first daughter, Comr. Awudumu Reigneth has taken to her social media handle to share how she reacted to the 'stay-at-home' directive by the state government. The post which was shared on her  Facebook page, had the Social Media Influencer reveal that she hired a tricycle for fun to view the city from Igbogene back to her residence.

See how she posted it, 'Dem say make I stay house. But my legs no gree allow me.
I gat to stroll around the town with keke till Igbogene before I turn back to house o.
I see plenty things sha but I no go gist una'.

Comments

Post a Comment