Oh God Of Fire & Thunder Where Are You? - Singer, Koko Icon Comes For Show Organizers


Promising Afro Singer, Koko Icon comes for Bayelsa-based show organizers who dislike giving up and coming artists money after performance.

Asks the God of thunder and fire if he's ready to act.

'God pass dem' singer, Koko Icon has taken to his social media handle to throw  shades at event organizers who dislike giving up and coming artists money after performance at their show on ground that they're not popular yet. In the Facebook post, the 'Break my heart' singer noted that they (artists) pays record producers, bloggers and radio stations for their songs, but that show organizers wouldn't want to give them money on the faulty premise that they're not yet superstars.

See how he posted it, 'We write song. Record it with 20k. Pay bloggers 10k. Radio 20k. U call me for ur show, I say u go pay my tp, u dey tell me say I never blow I don dey charge u.
Oh God of fire and thunder where are you'.

Comments

Post a Comment