Story That Touches The Heart: See The Lines Bayelsa's Blogger, Poko Virtuous Wrote On Love


The Publisher of Pokovirtuous.blogspot.com, Poko Virtuous writes touching lines on love.

In each stanzas he asks series of questions as to what love is.

Nigerian Poet and Media Entrepreneur, Poko Virtuous has written yet another touching lines on love. In a post shared on his Facebook page, he asked series of questions as to what love is and how that he yearns to have it.

Read his lines on Love:

Where Can I Find Love?

Does love have a close friend? Please show me I'll like to befriend her.

Does love have a residential address? I'll like to board a vehicle there.

Does love touch someone? Please I yearn to have it caress my skin.

Does love have a textbook? I'll like to read it till I die.

Is love a person? Like John the beloved rested on Jesus thigh, I'll like to do same.

Love is everything. Many have not experienced love - how we need it.

Comments