Unbelievable: An Igbo Taxi Driver Refused To Collect Money From Passenger, Says He Likes Him



A social media user identified as Karibo Kingsley, expressed shock over the fact that an Igbo Driver refused to collect his tricycle’s fare from him.

He revealed that he said he likes him, hence the decline of his payment.

A social media user identified as Karibo Kingsley, who probably is well conversant with the Igbo people’s love for money, has taken to Facebook to express his surprise, when an Igbo driver refused to collect his money for the service rendered him.

Read his post here:
I entered keke this evening from Yenezue-gene, getting to where am to drop, the keke man refused to collect money from me. I asked him why? He said, ‘I just like your person’
I was like, wow… thanks…! Just like that?
An Igbo man in that matter.
God will multiply his needs for me o…
Amen.

Comments