You Can't See My Pussy For #50m Naira - Toke Makinwa Tells Aba Boy

Famous v-logger, Toke Makinwa while answering a question told fans the worth of her pussy.

The question which was posted on Instagram had the Radio personality declare her pussy is worth more than #50m.
A question was asked on Instagram:

'Take this #50m and leave my child alone. Reply as boyfriend/girlfriend'

In a quick response, the TV personality posted, 'Just #50m naira???? oga it's like you are on a mad something mtsheewww. I will get pregnant and have a child for you, so I can be in your life forever. $50 dollar then we can talk'.

As if a follower was not cleared, she asked her, 'the caption'

 the popular Rhythm FM presenter answered, 'yes ooo, only #50m naira??? my pussy is worth more'

The multi-talented personality's response has since gone viral on the internet space, with many social media users wagging their tongues as they share their opinion on her pussy's worth.

Comments