People Follow Me On Twitter Because Of My Massive Breast - Twitter User, Omohtee

A Twitter user identified as @Omohtee in her latest post tells why she has a fairly large following on Twitter.

The 'junk-stuff' social media user, disclosed that they follow her because of her massive boobs.
A user of the micro-blogging platform, Twitter just revealed the mechanism to her acquisition of well over 20k followers on Twitter. The erotic micro-blogger in the post disclosed that, it's owing to the fact that she is endowed with massive boobs.

Reacting to it, some of her followers stated that they're not following her because of her breast - but that they just love her personality.
Read her tweet here:
20k followers even with all my senseless tweets?🙀wow🙃😩
-I know most of you follow me cause of my breast like they say and tbh I have no problem with it👌🏾we all follow people online cause of one thing or the other 🌞💀💅🏾
Y’all are amazing 😭😩✨

Comments