Want A Good Outfit For That Public-Function? | Kenny Fashion Stiches


Seize the opportunity to get attractive clothing from Kenny Fashion Stiches.

Refuse to miss out on good style for a single day, after all he is in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state.




How it saddens that Prezi Kenneth, the CEO of Kenny Fashion Stiches was humiliated in a ceremony to which he was a special guest!

Upon his narration, I spoke to myself,
  'It is wrong of the usher to have treated him that way'. 

On the flip side, looking at it from the perspective of an event attendant, I concluded that if I were to be in his shoes I would have done same.

It was a cool Friday evening, a friend had invited me over to his friend's birthday party, on entering the building to get a seat for myself; I heard a call behind me.

'Hello, not there, come over to the back seats'
The voice of the usher called out to me.

Turning back to take a view of the caller, I questioned,
'Don't you know am one of the special guests in this party _ or don't VIP's take the front seat?'

Looking at my outfit he answered,
'Am sorry sir, your clothing made me confuse you for...'

By now he was pointing to a seat at the front.

'...It's alright, am glad you've known your mistake'
I quickly interrupted him as I step towards the front seat.

Hey guys, would you love to be addressed that way?...Worse yet, do you want an experience more inglorious than that?...

Prezi Kenneth a one time humiliated figure at a public-function as a result of no clothe sense, now makes fashionable designs that can give you the respect and attention needed for just about any occasion with their clothe offering ranging from: Men wears, Etibo, Owoko, Unisex vintage shirt, Senator gown for ladies etc.

Give yourself a chance to look good today!

√ No 25 Otiotio road, Yenizue-gene, Yenagoa Bayelsa state

√ 08142678387

√ prezikenneth4real@gmail.com

√ IG @Kenny_stiches


[Sponsored Content]

Comments