Liberty Television Journalist, Aminu Nurudeen goes into hidding.
The hidding Journalist is suspected to have posted the IGP's incoherent speech, hence goes into hidding following a call to go the Police Office for an interview.
Saturday Punch reports that, Liberty Television Journalist, Aminu Nurudeen the reporter that is suspected to have posted the blunder of the IGP on video goes into hidding.
The speech of the IGP, Idris Ibrahim was delivered at the inauguration of the Police Technical Intelligence Unit in Kano _ report has it that officers had instructed Journalists in the building not to report his incoherent speech.
Read an excerpt of it here:
“I mean, transmission, I mean effort, that the transmission cooperation to transmission, I mean transmission to have effect, ehm, apprehend, I mean, apprehensive towards the recommendation, recommended formation effective and effect, I mean, apprehensive at the transmission of…and transmission and transmission for the effective in the police command.”
The hidding Journalist is suspected to have posted the IGP's incoherent speech, hence goes into hidding following a call to go the Police Office for an interview.
Saturday Punch reports that, Liberty Television Journalist, Aminu Nurudeen the reporter that is suspected to have posted the blunder of the IGP on video goes into hidding.
The speech of the IGP, Idris Ibrahim was delivered at the inauguration of the Police Technical Intelligence Unit in Kano _ report has it that officers had instructed Journalists in the building not to report his incoherent speech.
Read an excerpt of it here:
“I mean, transmission, I mean effort, that the transmission cooperation to transmission, I mean transmission to have effect, ehm, apprehend, I mean, apprehensive towards the recommendation, recommended formation effective and effect, I mean, apprehensive at the transmission of…and transmission and transmission for the effective in the police command.”

Comments
Post a Comment