Honestly, This Fashion Style Below Will Make You Super-Attractive | Kenny Fashion Stiches


At Kenny Fashion Stiches you can get the best of fashions, styles and outfit to look attractive. The fashion brand is in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state.
How it saddens that Prezi Kenneth, the CEO of Kenny Fashion Stiches was humiliated in a ceremony to which he was a special guest!

Upon his narration, I spoke to myself, 'It was wrong of the usher to have treated him that way'. On the flip side, looking at it from the perspective of an event attendant, I concluded that if I were to be in his shoes I would have done same.

It was a cool Friday evening, a friend had invited me over to his birthday party, on entering the building to get a seat for myself; I heard a call behind me.

'Hello, not there, come over to the back seat'
The voice of the usher called out to me.

Turning back to take a view of the caller, I questioned,
'Don't you know am one of the special guests in this party _ or don't VIP take the front seat?

Looking at my outfit he answered,
'Am sorry sir, your clothing made me confuse you for...'

By now he was pointing to a seat at the front.

'It's alright, am glad you've known your mistake'
I quickly interrupted him, as I step towards the front seat.

Hey guy, would you love to be addressed that way?...Worse yet, do you want an experience more inglorious than that?...

Prezi Kenneth, a one time humiliated figure at a public-function as a result of no clothe sense, now makes fashionable designs that can give you the respect and attraction needed for just about any occasion with their clothe offering ranging from: Men wears, Etibo, Owoko, Unisex vintage shirt, Senator gown for ladies etc.

Give yourself a chance to look good today!

√ No 25 Otiotio road, Yenizue-gene, Yenagoa, Bayelsa state

√ 08142678387

√ prezikenneth4real@gmail.com

√ IG @Kenny_stiches

[Sponsored Content]

Comments