Inspirational-quotes has the capacity to excite an audience, open their eyes of understanding to endless possibilities and inspire them to become meaningful specific in society.
What's more? They can reduce failure to rubbles and become the world influencers.
From my research, I discovered that some young minds in Bayelsa are doing great (they don't rest on laurels), and have got inspiring words to share that can motivate you to achieve success.
Join me as I unravel great gems of wisdom from Bayelsa's finest minds.
"...Don't be afraid to fail,just keep trying"-
Ebimobowei Joshua Agai
"You rise by lifting others"-
Emmanuel Udekede Jacob
"If you cannot tread on the path of persistence, you've missed the road to success; you'll find yourself in failures community"-
Poko Virtuous
"I may not be your favourite colour, but one day you'll need me to complete your picture"-
Ologidi Peremobowei Wale
"You will win at the end, so go for it and always be yourself"-
Ebimobowei Joshua Agai
"Without a team that can promote an artist, he might have trouble making it to the top"-
Emmanuel Udekede Jacob
"The more famous we become, the more fake friends we attract"-
Ologidi Peremobowei Wale
"If I promote my name 'Nanabo' more than my blog...it will definitely fail"-
Nanabo Ayebatonye Abraham
"Impatience is a crude-tool found only in the house of failures or average minds"-
Poko Virtuous
"If they make you an option; make them your history"-
Ebimobowei Joshua Agai
Want to read their life story?
Search Google and know now.
Think there are other great minds in Bayelsa worthy of recognition, who are not shortlisted here?
Kindly type their name on the comment button.
What's more? They can reduce failure to rubbles and become the world influencers.
From my research, I discovered that some young minds in Bayelsa are doing great (they don't rest on laurels), and have got inspiring words to share that can motivate you to achieve success.
Join me as I unravel great gems of wisdom from Bayelsa's finest minds.
"...Don't be afraid to fail,just keep trying"-
Ebimobowei Joshua Agai
"You rise by lifting others"-
Emmanuel Udekede Jacob
"If you cannot tread on the path of persistence, you've missed the road to success; you'll find yourself in failures community"-
Poko Virtuous
"I may not be your favourite colour, but one day you'll need me to complete your picture"-
Ologidi Peremobowei Wale
"You will win at the end, so go for it and always be yourself"-
Ebimobowei Joshua Agai
"Without a team that can promote an artist, he might have trouble making it to the top"-
Emmanuel Udekede Jacob
"The more famous we become, the more fake friends we attract"-
Ologidi Peremobowei Wale
"If I promote my name 'Nanabo' more than my blog...it will definitely fail"-
Nanabo Ayebatonye Abraham
"Impatience is a crude-tool found only in the house of failures or average minds"-
Poko Virtuous
"If they make you an option; make them your history"-
Ebimobowei Joshua Agai
Want to read their life story?
Search Google and know now.
Think there are other great minds in Bayelsa worthy of recognition, who are not shortlisted here?
Kindly type their name on the comment button.

Comments
Post a Comment