Have You Got An Asset-friend? Poko Virtuous Teaches How To Win In Friendship

"Friendship is one mind in two bodies"-
Mencius

"Coming together is a beginning.
Keep together is progress.
Working together is success"-
Henry Ford

      Oh, my sweet Daniel!

The path to success in life is consciously choosing vision friendly people. You may succeed in convincing yourself that you'll win, but not until you are selective as to who becomes your friend, success stays at the imagination level.

Career-wise many people are inspiring me _ and trust me am very sociable; however I ensure they are people who can add glamour to my dreams. I trust you'll be glad that I want to introduce one of them to you, right?
Okay, here he comes; his name is Daniel. He is a friend I met in one of his public-speaking engagement. His style of presentation, speech and uniqueness attracted me into a friendship with him and has since been educative and transformational. He believes that to be good in ones career, it's a necessity to improve daily. Hence, each time I go visiting, I know he would ask me about my latest plans towards becoming a world-influencer in my niche (Business & Finance). I love him. What an asset-friend!

The mystery behind becoming a success, is perhaps in the fact that it is not a mystery. 'Success is a learnable skill' T. Herv Eker quipped.

I bel

Comments